Photo shoot with the sister: Part 1


The lighting at this particular part of the shoot is a little harsh for my liking. I blame the extremely unpredictable weather. One minute its cloudy, the next its burning hot. But well, we adapted. I tried playing with the remote trigger flash but that was a big fail. *sigh* Need to do more homework in that area before I can take editorial type pictures.

Nothing much to add here, hope you enjoy the pictures. By the way I visited the Nikon Centre at Berjaya Times Square today. Got to play around with the D700 and the 24mm 1.4 lens. The combination is crazy! Ahhhh, I want! Its really nice to have a centre like that where you can just go to and test camera equipment. They don't sell stuff so there's no sales pressure. Pretty awesome. You get to play with camera gear that you can only dream of laying your hands on.



Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts