Photo shoot with the sister: Part 2


Its true that the best lighting happens during the first and last hour of sunlight. Thing is you only have so much time to work with but it was fun. No one would ever thought that the lalang field next to my house would make such a nice spot to take photographs. I really like this batch of photographs. You can't imagine the joy of shooting in daylight! Lately most of the stuff that I've been shooting are school events that happen at night. Working with the lack of light can get pretty technical and there's so many limitation.  Hopefully I'll get to take pictures in this kind of situation again. Good light is hard to come by!


Comments

  1. beautiful photos :) the lighting effect is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Your sister is so brace. I wouldn't dare step in a lalang field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syahirah!!! I was going through our old mun pictures the other day. Good times =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Haha things I'll do for a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "No one would ever thought that the lalang field next to my house would make such a nice spot to take photographs"
    love this quote :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts