Little Faces of Sepilok

Back to more posting about BRATs, I'm only halfway through! Well, we all had our assignments. I was in the photography group so each one of us had to come up with picture slides. Here's our finished product. The video below is the combined effort of Jirwan, Jeremy, Jasmine, Kar Man, Kel Vin and Sonia and me =)



I did a feature on the kids I met at the fishing village. Kids are so easy to photograph (at least for the ones I met). Their expressions were so raw and it was great having them as 'subjects' to photograph. I think this is my favourite thread of photographs so far!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts