A Helicopter Landed in my Frontyard!!!

Yesterday, I was chillin in mah' crib. Then Fo' Shizzle! I started hearin' loud sounds. I was like "Damn! That sound is off the hook!".

The sound reminded me of the scene in Pearl Harbour. Taking recent events to the account, I thought it could be some sorta war planes or such (Lol right, blame my over active imagination!). I saw the helicopter and ran for a camera. Could only find my mom's digital camera so these pictures are the best that I can get.

Photobucket


Photobucket

That thing landed in front of my house! The guy living opposite my house works in the army but I never expected THAT to land in his house. This is the coolest thing that has happened so far in 2009. I guess the year is off to a good start!

Comments

  1. How I'd wish to have something like that land in front of my house (for all the good reasons)! This is and will be a good year for you, Stanley. Heheee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Army helicopters used to land on the football field down the street from my house when I was a kid. I would always run down there and watch them land and take off. The Army National Guard building was on the other side of the football field. It is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, hahaah yeah! Thanks, I'm sure you would have an awesome one as well.

    Julie, thats cool! You get to see them so often, I saw it once. Cool, really cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im really into helicopters because the place where i grew up is near the helipad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO you wont have any traffic excuses if your late for class now would you ? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts