Happy Chinese New Year!

This Chinese New Year have been pretty awesome so far considering how last Christmas went down. I am having a great time meeting relatives and friends that I've never met in a while, and collecting Ang Pows! (Come on, which other festival have people dishing out cash!)

Even today something nice happen. My family wanted to have lunch at Tenji but we were put on the waiting list even though I went there to place a booking two days in advance. They did not pick up my calls on the previous two days =_= . Turns out a friend from church is dining there and already has a place. AND having booking 30 seats already (now you see why I could not get a seat), he managed to convince the manager to give my family 4 more seats. Isn't that just awesome??

Photobucket


Photobucket
I really like the food. Too bad I don't really have a stomach for sashimi cause' there was a really good selection there. I don't have many pictures of the food because I was busy eating (as usual)!

Photobucket
Posing with my coconut! They have a free flow of coconuts, which is awesome! I think I downed at least 5.

Photobucket
Another awesome thing, free flow Haagen Dazz ice-cream! We all practically went bezerk, the whole group consumed so many bowls of this thing.

Photobucket
We're in a restaurant. So why not a game of Taboo?? Lol, I've never played Taboo in a restaurant before let alone play ANY sorta of game.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I told you it was a big group!

Personally, I wished I had more stomach space because there was so much I did not get to try. And do check out Alice's site for a better review of the restaurant! She has more pictures of the food. I read her post last week and I immediately decided to go today =)

Comments

  1. happy new year stan! send my greetings to the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Stanley, thanks for the mention! I'm glad you like the restaurant and the food. :D

    Like you, I don't have the stomach for sashimi so I missed out on that. My colleagues were like, you're crazy for not trying the sashimis! I was like, aiya what to do???...

    Once again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kung hei fat choi... the coconut juice there is cute... here its huge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of really interesting food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DOng, Happy New Year to you too!! THanks!

    Alice, no probs. I should be thanking you for introducing the restaurant. I had a really good time with family and friends. HAhahah....glad someone is on the same side with me on the sashimi. Happy belated CNY to you too!

    Aline, thanks for dropping by! Happy CNY to you too =)

    Julie, heck yeah! There was a really good spread of food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DOng, Happy New Year to you too!! THanks!

    Alice, no probs. I should be thanking you for introducing the restaurant. I had a really good time with family and friends. HAhahah....glad someone is on the same side with me on the sashimi. Happy belated CNY to you too!

    Aline, thanks for dropping by! Happy CNY to you too =)

    Julie, heck yeah! There was a really good spread of food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts