Be a BRAT

If you visit this site often then you would know how much I have been blogging about this program. BRATs stands for Bright Roving Annoying Teens. I highly recommend those who are between 16 and 19 to apply for it!

Its a young journalist program organised by the Star, Malaysia's leading newspaper. We have a monthly pullout, Ole BRATs. So, part of the fun is having a chance to see your name and picture in the newpaper!

Being a BRAT I have been given the opportunity to explore. Plus you get to meet so many people, I do still keep contact with most of the people I met there. So if you think you're up for it, write an essay about yourself no longer than 1000 words (plus contact details) and send it to.....

BRATs, Youth Desk,
Menara Star,
15, Jalan 16/11,
46350 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

We even have video promo, so check out the video below =) Try to spot me!


Comments

  1. i want to join can ah ?? haha i want to meet pretty girls and take nice photos hahahah wtf man i feel so lifeless hehe =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaaaah! I'm too old to join! Waaaaay to old... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too old and way too far away! But you were great in the video. I am sure lots of girls will join in hopes of meeting you!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shrav, do join! (if you're in the age group LOL) Its loads of fun =)

    DancingMonkay, =_= yeah....I doubt we'll be visiting Dr Cecelia again xP

    ALice Teh, awww! Yalor too bad. You'll love the program as its really fun =)

    Julie, Thanks. Hhhahaha...LOL. I've learn lots during the this program and it really gave me lots of new opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts