Tagged: My 5 Favourite Sites

I was tagged by Zhoe Wynz. Have been putting this off for such a long time BUT I am going to do it for you Zhoe because you're so sweet.

1. Youtube.com
- I practically go there everyday to check out videos. I watch everything from American Idol clips to lame homemade videos.

2. stanleyliew.blogspot.com
- Call me vain but its the truth! I visit my own blog few times a day to check my updates and to update.

3. Hotmail.com (my e-mail)
- To check updates on my blog and other stuff. Its just routine....

4. Facebook.com
- I connect with my friends there and superpoke them everyday (you would know if you use facebook)

5. Zhoewynz.com
- On of my frequent reads and reader!

Who I tag?
EVERYONE who has read this post and have not posted this thread.

Comments

  1. WoW... that was so sweat er i mean sweet of u.. hehe.. my blog was in ur 5 fav. sites.. tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq ^_^ im enjoying my stay here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will it take to get on your top 5 favorites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very easy to please Entrepreneur. I just like people who are loving, kind, generous, friendly, confident, interesting, sweet, extraordinary.......hahahhaa....just kidding. I just love my frequent readers :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts