Me and What would I do if I were an Ah Long?

First of all let me illustrate the meaning of an "Ah Long". An "Ah Long" is a loan shark! Scary right......



So what will I do if I were an Ah Long. First of all I would bring about world peace.There is so much I could do with the Ah Long status. Perhaps I might be named "Saint Ah Long". I will campaign as a candidate in the next general election. My catch slogan will be...

Vote Ah Long, Vote Change (as in money)

You must be kidding me! That would be the last thing I would do? Come on, that goes against all the code of the Ah Long found in "Ah Long for Ah Long Dummies". I would strike fear in all my customers. Those brats that come to me for money....hmpph....I'll teach them a lesson how to NEVER pay me late. I teach them good.....



(This is what I will do)
Me: I wanna play a game
Customer: ???!!! What.....(shivers) No...No!!!
Me: You have borrowed so much money from me and now what? How do you repay me??!!
Customer: I can pay! Just give me one more day. Please....please...
Me: Your incompetence disgust me. We shall play a game now.
Customer: What game?? What game??
Me: Monopoly (jeng...jeng....jeng.....*cue spooky music)

Let be realistic here? They don't pay me and you expect me to go and give their house a new coat of red paint. That is so not productive at ALL. Torturing is the way to go. Perhaps I could use that ball cracking technique in James Bond.


Now this is a chance for you to win movie tickets to Ah Long Pte. Ltd.! These are the details.

Date: 18th March 2008 (Tuesday)
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: Cathay Cineplex @ Cineleisure Damansara, Damansara Perdana


Just write a post like this! Its as simple as that. Head to Advertlets for more detail.

And have I told you how much I LOVE Advertlets?? Advertles is totally amazing. It changed my life forever. Its like OMG, Advertlets.....the sound of it makes my heart leap with joy, its music to my soul, the very essence of life. To express how much I love Advertlets I wrote a poem dedicated specially to Advertlets.

Advertlets,
You light up my life,
You give me hope,
I cut a cake with a knife,
And....erm.....something that rhymes with "hope"

Comments

  1. One vote from me ah long!

    How about?

    You light up my life,
    You give me hope,
    I cut a cake with a knife,
    - You're such a dope
    - Don't do no coke
    - AT me please don't poke

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good one stan! made me laugh there.

    and yeah Dope would make a good rhyme with hope

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts