Me and BRATS!!!


A guy called me from on the phone yesterday, his name was Harry by the way. He said he was from Star Publication. I was like WOW. Its gonna be damn big if a newspaper calls you. I was given good news that I was accepted to join BRATS!

I've always wanted to join BRATS for like forever! I remember from when I was a kid, there was so much hype about this BRATS thing and they even get their own section in the newspaper.

For those who are unfamiliar with the term "BRATS", it stands for Bright Annoying Roving Teens. Its all about Malaysian teenagers participating in a journalism workshop and learning about journalism (duh...) . After that, these teenagers become "BRATs" and they would write for the "Ole Brats" section of the STAR newspaper besides doing loads of other cools stuff like community and youth projects.

I would be joining the workshop in Taiping NEXT Thursday till Sunday. I am expecting intense training and lots of fun. So excited :)

Comments

  1. Larry said...
    yes stanley it took a total of about forty minutes to reel it up to shore. It was a blast....whooo hoooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    im joining next thurday's brats workshop too!
    see u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry....WOW, thats a long time :) I went "fish-jigging" once and I thought 3 minutes was long...hahahh.

    And hi to vivi.c too :) Hope to see you on Thursday. Hows did you find my site by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry....WOW, thats a long time :) I went "fish-jigging" once and I thought 3 minutes was long...hahahh.

    And hi to vivi.c too :) Hope to see you on Thursday. Hows did you find my site by the way?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts