Redang Island Trip: Beach Volleyball


Volleyball has been all the rage in my school lately amongst us seniors, well at least before we left. There will always be a bunch of people playing in the evening. You don't really get much exercise playing volleyball but it's fun playing with a bunch of crazy people. Everyone is new to the game so you actually spend a lot of time laughing at people, including yourself.

So yeah, there really is nothing much to add here. We're at Redang Island. There's the beach. There's the volleyball court. There's a bunch of people who enjoys playing volleyball. And there's me. Somehow, the ball has its way of avoiding me so I ended up snapping photographs instead.

Good times!


Comments

  1. I was there two years ago and i was impressed. Unfortunately i had no time to visit around it very well because i was there for only two days, but i hope to visit it again very soon. I recommend this place, it is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback, its much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so exciting and such a good feeling to play beach volleyball beside this very delightful beach. I've been to this Island twice and again I would like to go back there.  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts