Take it to the streets

Hei, its me here again, the senior BRAT. T'day the BRATs had to conduct a street poll so we headed to the streets. They were all very ethusiastic about their assignment. I tagged along with the team that went to Ipoh Parade.

You should see them scouring the perimeters of the mall for their prey. They get a 'lock on' and rush to the hapless shoppers to extract answers for their questions. Topic is the current 'compulsary to pass English thing.

Photobucket

Here's Mark doing a stand upper. Future VJ?

They were a bit shy at first but soon got into the rhythm soon afterwards. AHahh, they have a knack of choosing people who don't have time and somehow missed the people sitting down/look like they're free =_=

Still, I think they got enough material to work with, met quite a number of insightful people.

Photobucket

The BRATs even show their language 'power' by doing interviews in chinese! (like this guy here)


Photobucket

Lol, who knew that we would even meet the parent of a BRAT!

To sum it all up, THEY all had fun. I had my Starbuck so I guess I'm pretty satistied. You get to meet all sorta characters during assignments like this-the part which I enjoy, from perky-giggling-all-the-time people to serious-don't-take-my-picture divas,

Photobucket
BRATs at Ipoh Parade!

Comments

Popular Posts