I'm BACK!!!

Hello everyone! I'm back after 3 whole months! Finally its all over. I had a really good time at National Service, made lots of good friends but its really good to be back. Give me some time to reply to all the comments and catch up with whats going with your lives. HAhah, I haven't read a blog in 3 months. Imagine that!

I will be all over the place in these 2 months. College only start in August so I'm trying to have an action packed 2 months and hopefully get new material to blog about. Because seriously, minus the posts about National Service I am totally dry. Practically didn't touch the camera for 3 months.

Now, I'm blogging from the hotel lobby in iPoh. Will be senioring a BRATs camp here starting tomorrow till Saturday. Then will be leaving for Bali at the end of this month for holiday! July is pretty much still left blank for the moment because I have college interviews so I can't plan much until I know the dates.

But its really good to be back. Yes! Now I can Facebook and watch Heroes/Ugly Betty/Gossip Girl again. =) Got lotsa good stuff lining up so stay tuned.

Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts