Bali here I come!

Update: There's this other girl who joined us slightly later on the trip and she felt left out cause' I did not include her name in the post. Happy now Gillian? =D HAhahah....

The weekend in Bali was AWESOME! Went there with another 6 awesome friends from Tabernacle of David. It was my first time travelling overseas without my parents so it was a pretty big deal (for me)! LOL.

So armed with my luggage and camera, I set off to LCCT (Malaysia's infamous Low Cost Carrier Terminal) to meet the rest of the crew and go! I have to say that its changed so much since I went there last November.

Photobucket
I went with dad to have breakfast at Old Town. Just noticed lately that Old Town is ALL over the place. Wah, the son who took over the business is doing a really good job expanding it. There were LOTS of people eating there so I had to line up...



Photobucket
This Nasi Lemak my friends, costs Rm 11. In which the same amount can buy you roughly around 11 packets of the same thing (minus the chicken). Aiyoh, they really cut your throat at the airports. But I'm on vacation so what the heck xP



Photobucket
With some of the crew. From left- Ken Jon, Andrew, Sue Jan, Avis, and me in front.



Photobucket
Still camwhoring all the way to the plane!



Photobucket
3 hours later we landed on Bali. Walauwei....the airport itself looks like a resort. Lol, I was so relaxed it never crossed my mind to take a picture =_= But here's a group shot! From left- Ovira (friend from Bali!), Candy, Sue Jan, Grace (another friend from Bali!), Avis, Ken Jon, Andrew, Ah Kit, and mE =D



Photobucket
Grace's mom helped up arrange the tour and stuff. So it was easy to get around cause' we had a van. Next stop, the breath-taking (yes....I am aware how overused that word is) view of Uluwatu Temple at Jimbaran.

Comments

  1. Great stuff, Stanley!

    Now I can't wait for the next stop: Uluwatu Temple at Jimbaran!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. waiting for the next post to come. Interested in going to Bali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Waiting for the next post~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice Teh, HAhah it'll be awesome I promise! =D

    Superman, cool. Bali is a really awesome place to chill. Ditch the tours and just hand around the town/beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DC, it was! Will be up soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff, Stanley!

    Now I can't wait for the next stop: Uluwatu Temple at Jimbaran!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts