Tales from National Service (PLKN): My Dorm

Photobucket
HAhahah, my dorm has a nice resort style 'entrance' at the back. We have this bunch of trees coincidentally covering the walkway to my dorm.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's where we sleep. You find people sleeping here most of the time. We don't get enough sleep so we try to squeeze in a power nap or two occasionally.

Photobucket
Our beds....

Photobucket
I brought my guitar along! Lots of guitar enthusiasts around. Bring a guitar and almost everyone will be your best friend. My dorm is very musically inclined so most of the time you can hear people singing all sorta tunes.

Photobucket
Lately, many people have been coming down with high fever. Why? I don't know. I think I'm starting to get one right now as I am blogging. So far 7 people out of 30 have been hit with high fever (excluding other sicknesses).

Photobucket
Me camwhoring at the dorm mirror. We only have two mirrors, one at each end of the dorm. Yeah, so imagine 30 vain guys checking themselves out in the mirror. Lol, it can get hectic occasionally.

Photobucket
During the first week all of us were just mixing within our own races. Two weeks later I'm glad to say that we've all gotten along really well. Its not uncommon to see people from different race and background hanging out with each other in my dorm.

Comments

Popular Posts