Bitter+Sweet=Bittersweet

HAhah, lame title. Yeah I know but that's the name (Bittersweet) of the band that the fellow BRATs got to interview last week. They're pretty well known in the local indie scene and are based in Ipoh so it was really nice to have them stop by.


Photobucket
Four man band-Hafiez, Herri, Pijie, Emai



Photobucket
Sam Tham, the Star Newspaper photographer was the one actually conducting the photoshoot. I just hopped in and grab a few shot =D

They're really nice guys. Two of them actually knew each other way back and decided to form the band. You can read all about their history at their myspace account. Listened to some of their stuff and they have similar sound to UK bands aspecially Coldplay.

So if you like Coldplay you might dig them. I liked the fact that their Malaysian accents are not recognisable in their music so it sounds more 'international'. Surprisingly for a rock band they were quite soft spoken during the interview. Yeah! So who knows that quiet guy in your classroom may turn out to be a rocker in the future!



Photobucket
Another shot I got of them.



Photobucket
Sam posing all the BRATs with Bittersweet for a group photo.



Photobucket
Its like the BRATs are posing with the Beatles. Cool retro hairstyles!



Photobucket
Finally, ahahha I had to get a picture with them myself. Thank you Niki for helping us to ask them!

Comments

  1. looks cool.... good looking photography.
    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajesh, thanks! Nice day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, i never had a chance to shoot a band before. better stalk one now lol. great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawstude, stalk Charice Pepengco! HAhaha, I know she's Philipino =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool, Stanley! And your header is fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice, thanks! HAha...it was my first time meeting a rock band face to face. Btw, the header thing was SO random. Last night I was on my blog and I was just like....hei I need a new header and viola!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts