Early Morning Cleanup @ Patong Beach, Phuket

This brings us back to my last trip to Phuket. I mentioned that it rained and I took shelter at a nearby coffee shops such as here and here. After the rain subsided, I walked down the streets of Patong Beach watching this little sleepy head wake up. Everywhere was evidence of hard partying the night before.

Its pretty obvious that the whole place is like a nocturnal being. My watch shows eleven in the morning and guess what, no shops open! The streets were empty except for vans stocking up the bars with their supplies of ice. I've never seen a town so dead one hour before lunch time. But I would say that I have lots in common. We wake up at the same time.


On a side note, I'm working extremely hard on getting the cards out by next week. I've started compiling the mailing list already. It is very long! I did not expect such a good response. The list is approaching the hundred mark. So many addressed to get. But its all in the spirit of giving so I have no complaints.

The family will be celebrating thanksgiving tomorrow. We'll be setting up the Christmas tree as well so I'm looking forward to that. I'm making a mental note to blast Christmas music while we're decorating the tree and buy a Home Alone DVD to watch. I don't know about you but that movie just goes along with Christmas like bread and butter.

Comments

  1. Like your editing style / colour tones. May I know what presets you are using?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts