Christmas Caroling 2010 (KTJ Last Week of Term)

Finally a break! This term have been excruciatingly long. Awesome but long. Many interesting stuff happened over this span of time, great moments and some not so. However overall I would say that it was a good term. But like everyone else I'm glad its over! I really need some time off to recharge and repay my sleeping debt.

Just a few days ago, on Thursday we had Christmas caroling at school. We have it every year at Kolej Tuanku Jaafar. A huge group of carolers would go to every boarding house in school. I remember taking photos of the same event one year ago. Its was definitely challenging with the general lack of light. I think I got a good idea of what to do last year so this time round I was not too blur figuring out settings.

ISO had to be bumped up all the way to two thousand! Photos were slightly grainy but still usable. The candles really gave nice dramatic lighting to the photographs. So most of the time I would ask people to hold the candle near their face to light it up. Flash is a no no because it ruins the natural lighting. Till now I still have not got the hang of using flash except for the fancy delay shutter effects I use for the dance floor.

Its really nice to see everyone participate. I'm in the mood for Christmas already! Looking around it definitely looked like everyone was having a good time. Plus it was a nice way to end the final week of term.

I really don't have much more to say. Here are the photographs! I'm going to set up my Christmas tree.


ktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photographyktj,kolej tuanku jaafar,christmas,caroling,carol,stanley liew,me and the world,photography

Comments

  1. I honoured you used the picture of me albeit on of me looking very blur and occupied but nevertheless a picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse the retarded English and typos, I'm half asleep. Gnite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow early caroling! i need to repay my sleep debt too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like doing candid shots =) You don't look blur, you just seem to have quite a fascination for that candle of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it was last week of term in school. I've been hibernating ever since I've got back =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts