50 Pages of Love

My birthday happened a little over a week ago on the 8th of December. This year's celebration was quite eventful. Friends at school had a birthday surprise which I almost spoilt by not arriving at the venue because I had something to do. Daryl had to come finding for me and rush me to the tuck shop because the 'aunty tuck shop had something really important to talk to me about'.

The other surprise was at Youth Camp which happened to be on the same day as my birthday. It was late at night and suddenly people were asking me for stuff simultaneously. My sister needed a contact lens casing, Calvin needed something and someone else was also bugging me to get him something. Honestly at that moment I was quite disoriented and confused because I had no idea why people wanted so much stuff simultaneously. Then everyone started singing!

Over the past few weeks I also noticed many of my school friends adding my sister on Facebook and it was popping up all over my news feed. I thought that it was weird but never gave it much thought. Turns out that my sister was compiling birthday wishes from all my friends and made it into a card. 

This has to be the THICKEST card I've ever received. I really appreciate all the thought put into making this card and it was so nice to read all the heart warming messages written in it. A big thank you to my sister and everyone involved in making this happen!


Comments

  1. =D Most thoughtful birthday present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you have such a bunch of lovely friends and family! Anyway, happy belated 19th birthday with much blessings and love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Have a wonderful Christmas and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun project and what a sweet & thoughtful sister you have Stanley!
    Indeed this heartfelt dedication warm your heart!
    You are so proud and happy to share with us!

    I also made photo album and dedicate to my dear sister when I was young.
    As crazy like this...Ha..Ha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts