Awesome Naan @ Pak Putra, Melaka

Here is another gem from Melaka. A local friend brought us to Pak Putra one night and told us that it serves good naan. I remember the place being packed with people. The shop was just one lot but they had tables lined up at the parking lot across the whole row.

Service was brisk and friendly. Food was good. Its been such a long time since I've had naan that I forgot how fun it is to eat it! Yes, I find eating food fun. You have this huge round flat bread on your plate and you have it with the various toppings/condiments you order like lamb curry or healthier choices like spinach.

pak-putra-naan
pak-putra-naan


Restorant Pak Putra
Jalan Laksamana 4,
Melaka

Opening hours
Tuesday to Sunday (Closed on Mondays)
6 pm to 1am

Comments

  1. Yum yums, had it last week. Yums.

    Did you see my article hanging at the cashier? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrghhh! I miss that place! I use to be a regular there. I absolutely love the tandoori.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were out of tandoori that night =( But I get what you mean, I'm gonna learn how to cook Malaysian food before I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D

    I think I spotted it. I remembered that you did a story about that place anyway, one of the must-go-places to eat in Melaka.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts