Wall Street

This is quite the posh place to walk around. People walk around with branded coffee in their hands with their tailored suits and stretched limousines pass you every few minutes. I went to see THE bull and there were tons of people taking pictures with it.

THE bull is one of those attractions that I really don't get. Its reasonable to be fascinated by the Statue of Liberty but a golden cow? Get over it guys. 

My visit to Wall Street was not planned actually. I was in the area for the Staten Island Ferry, the one that people take to see the Statue of Liberty. So since I was around the area, we might as well. 

new-york-wall-street-photographynew-york-wall-street-photographynew-york-wall-street-photographynew-york-wall-street-photography 
 new-york-wall-street-photography

Comments

Popular Posts