New York City, The Streets

As requested by Sue Jan =D

Here are some random shots taken while walking around New York City. Its a little challenging to keep things interesting. Hip shooting was a big fail, got to practice more because everything was just blurry! Plus New Yorkers are generally more private people, and are not very open to photographs. I think I got the death stare a number of times. So photographs have to be taken in a more discrete manner or the other option is that I just need to put on a really thick face. But I'm a tourist and they'll probably never see my face again, so its all good.
new-york-street-photography
new-york-street-photography
new-york-street-photography
new-york-street-photography
new-york-street-photography
new-york-street-photography
new-york-street-photography
new-york-street-photography

Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts