Little India, Singapore

I visited this place with my dad during our last visit to Singapore. We had SO MUCH good food during that trip I think it warrants another visit...soon. Little India has very distinct character. The moment I stepped out of the MRT station, I was hit with a strong whiff of spices.

Its crazy how the whole place smells that way, in a good way of course. Interesting place to take pictures as well and it has a very nice authentic feel to it despite it being quite small. One may call it a tiny slice of India in the heart of metropolitan Singapore.

little-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photographylittle-india-singapore-street-photography

Comments

  1. Your B&W has so much warmth..
    Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a new Little India in Malaysia now. It's in the Brickfields zone of Kuala Lumpur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I saw it in the papers today! I'll probably head there one day to check it out, perhaps the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm....I play alot with the manual settings on my camera; saturation, contrast. These pictures were taken IN black and white too (I think I did, its a while back), not conversions so perhaps that makes a difference as well. For little edits and some different colour tone I use Totally Rad Actions, google them. They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts