Chinese Food Takeout, New York

There's only so much hot dogs and burgers a Chinese can eat until he starts craving for familiar food. You got one very good example here. Its also one of the cheapest food you can get around New York quantity wise. For five dollars you can get this ginormous packet of fried noodles! I find it interesting how everything is exactly as depicted in television, from the accent down to the menu items like 'moo shoo pork' and 'kung pow chicken'.

stanley liew,photography,chinese food takeout,me and the world,new yorkstanley liew,photography,new york,chinese food takeout,food,me and the worldstanley liew,photography,me and the world,chinese food takeout,new yorkstanley liew,photography,me and the world,chinese food takeout,new yorkstanley liew,photography,chinese food takeout,new york,me and the worldstanley liew,me and the world,new york,chinese food takeout,photography,food

Comments

  1. I liked the Chow Mien a lot, because it was filled with tons of condiments. Other than that its quite average by normal standards but at moment of time it taste good =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts