Happy Valentine's Day!

She has been bugging me to help her take pictures for the blog header. I've procrastinated for over a year now, I do not kid you it was that long. On Chinese New Year Eve, I looked out the window and the lighting was just gorgeous. Its not common to have such nice light in the evening.

So I asked her to put on something nice quickly, cause' there was probably 30 minutes of light left. The results was awesome! Got some really nice shots. It helps to have such a photogenic sister hahaha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and she recorded a cover of Valentine by Kina Grannis. Check it out, Happy Valentines Day!


Comments

  1. Hello! Your siste sophia is indeed so beautiful and photogenic satnley!
    The 4th and 5th photos here really caught my attention.
    I love the way how sophia held the guitar and the expression written on her sunny face:)
    Just priceless shots.....

    This made me recalled my happiest moment I captured my photoganic bother and sister too.
    They are so free and easy letting me to capture their most beautiful sides. I love photography.
    He..He..Reason to upgrade:)

    Yeah, it's very encouring to see & hear from a young and talented girl like sophia sing!
    Singing is not just a hobby, it develop our character, in a way it helps us to express ourselves better!
    Well done Sophia!
    Pls.. pls....send my best regards to her.

    I also remembered how my late dad encouraged me to sing along with him while playing on the piano.
    He was a great singer and he performed in his comapny dinner, wedding , KTV.

    Prase the lord! Lord our father has given all of us the talented that we asked for.
    Let's use it to the fullest and be Lord's witness wherever we go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoonsee! Good to hear from you. Hope that you're having a good Chinese New Year holiday. Siblings are fun to photograph, I think its because they're comfortable with us taking their pictures thus making them less self conscious. I will send her your regards! God bless you, take care. And thank you for all your support here on this site, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed...very photogenic and of course full credits should be given to the photographer too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts