Will be back soon

I just realised that I have not touched this space in a whole week. Reason? I have been pretty busy with freedom! Exams have just ended. I'll summarise it by saying that some papers did not go as well as I hope it would but I am happy because its the best that I can do.

Now my time is filled with squash and Chuck, and digesting a little of the A2 stuff that our teachers have already started throwing at us. Chill! I need a slight breather first. No marathon runner ever runs another marathon right after he or she finishes one. Now I'm just going to enjoy the fact that exams are over and take some time to replace all that sleep debt.

Prom is tomorrow and I am pumped! Its my very first time since the my last prom clashed with BRATs Year End camp. I am all set for an awesome weekend ahead. Awesomeness awaits! Time for good food and good company.

Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts