Poker Face Cover (Glee Version) by Sophia Liew

Photobucket

Hei guys! Just a quick update here to share this video that my sister made with you people. I think she'll came a long way in singing. She's always been good but lately with the help of some lessons she's becoming pretty good.

Sometimes I would be chilling at home and I would here someone singing and think its coming from the radio but its her! She's also an awesome sister. I really do miss her antics now that I'm away at boarding school.

In this video Sophia does some Gaga! She did a cover of Poker Face, the version as seen on the Lady Gaga episode of Glee. I really like the way they did it in Glee, Idina Menzel and Lea Michelle are two very amazing singers.

Some trivia, the version is not actually done originally by Glee. The lady herself pimped her own song and you can find her singing this version of the song. Its Youtube-a-ble and you can find it under 'poker face acoustic'. She even banged the piano keys in the end with her feet.

So here's the cover done by my sister. Do check it out! I thought that it was amazing.

Comments

  1. Can't watch the video here but those three portrait shots was very nice. Love the light in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiks really? It seems fine on my computer. But thanks! Hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sis has a great voice - enjoyed it...
    agree with nick on the shots... the candid and natural look.... was there direct sunlight at u at this point? how did u create the lighting effect?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Used backlighting. No extra equipment haha cause I normally use available light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts