A Quaint Little Noodle Shop

Dad and I arrived early at the Grand Palace, before opening time so we were hunting around for breakfast. Directly opposite the Grand Palace there are these row of shops where you can buy stuff. Pretty ok prices, some actually beat the prices at Suan Lum Night Market.

Then we noticed this small little shop selling noodles. Its run a family, and you can see them running around getting taking orders and serving bowls of noodles. The setting is very old fashioned and its a stark comparison to their neighbours who have relatively modern set-ups.

This is probably the only time during my entire trip where I had to put on an extremely thick face. These people HATE to be photographed! I was walking around the shop snapping some pictures and the young lady snapped at me and asked me to sit down.

I did sit down but still went on snapping from my seat and running to certain vantage points to snap quick pictures when she is not looking (lol). That my friends is an example of things that I am willing to do for a photograph!

The food on the other hand is pretty good. Its the peppery-soup kind of style served with bee hoon noodles and fish balls. Portion is way too small for us Malaysian eaters. I think my dad finished his in a few bites.

bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography

Now here's 3 pictures with similar composition but different focal points.

bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography
bangkok-street-photography

Popular Posts