Updates about life

Yes! I've finally figured out how to upload photographs while at school. Using Picasa now and it seems to work fine.

Life here at Kolej Tuanku Jaafar is pretty good. I might be getting the hang of it, and getting used to the sometimes hectic schedule (don't even get me started about Mondays). We had tests in the past two weeks. I'm off to a good start although I still marvel at how well 'that-certain-group-of-geniuses' do.

Few interesting events have happened like IU Night and House Singing, but I'll leave that to another day.

Now, about this picture. Its my favourite picture currently. I really like it taking into account how I came across this photo op. Remember that 'floating market tour'? Well, the reason why we had only an hour there is because they intend to jet us off to two other places (locations that I was previously unaware of).

Apparently, they had two other stops on their list which is the wood carving art centre and a place where you can ride elephants. Personally I thought it was a rip off so I just walked around the places to look for pictures.

At the elephant place, there was this little girl lazing away in a hut watching the world pass by. Lighting conditions were perfect with the contrast of the gentle light on her face and the darkened background.


Thanks for staying with me, more picture are on their way now that I've figured out the system. Until then, live long and prosper =D

Popular Posts