Jettting off to Kota Kinabalu

Holidays here we come! Ok, I've been getting this alot where people go "Hei Stanley, you're always travelling all over the place ah!". I'm just really blessed this year to be given the opportunity to travel. Really, on normal times I very hardly ever travel.

Photobucket

This Raya season brings me to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and will be heading to Miri, Sawawak on Wednesday. Woke up at 5.30, those of you who know me will understand how HARD it is for me to get up at that time. I'm no morning person.

Took a van, yes a friggin' VAN to the airport. Mom bought loads of stuff to send back to relatives, hence the van. After something that seems like a century we're actually going to use KLIA! Dad decided to fly with MAS this time.

Photobucket


Its nice to have comfortable leg space once again and not having to run for your seats (though NOW air asia has fixed seats). We also get 'free' meals and drinks during the flight. I have to say MAS owns Airasia in this category. Well I guess you pay for what you get.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Having a really good rest here. But I have loads of school stuff on my list which I have yet to complete. There's research and studying to be done. Imagine, I have a Chemistry test the morning I get back to school next week! *sighs*

Popular Posts