Kids of Rumah Sayangan part 2

Photobucket



Photobucket
This is Derrick, another one of my students. Sweet and soft spoken little guy. Had 'trouble' finishing his homework at first but the Rumah Sayangan staff straightened it out =) Really smart kid though.

Photobucket
Peter, another kid with loads of potential. I wonder why his teachers don't see it in him. This reminds me of an article I have read recently on how teacher can just give up on their students by being ignorant.

I however am inspired by teachers portrayed in movies where they turn their student's life around (etc Music of the Heart starring Meryl Streep and Mr Holand Opus).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

More pictures of the kids. I don't teach all of them so I don't remember all their names. By the way, for those who do not know I am still away at National Service and this has been pre-posted!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful thing to do - becoming involved in the needs of others and being a role model for children. It's important that they know that they count in life and that they can accomplish great things! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to do - becoming involved in the needs of others and being a role model for children. It's important that they know that they count in life and that they can accomplish great things! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts