Cassandra

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cassandra is the lady of the bunch. As the second child I can say that she is as mature as Aaron, only 1 year younger. She just reminds me of Audrey Hepburn....

If you're wondering how I have Indian relatives, my cousin on my mom's side married an Indian, so there you go! These kids are mixed Iban/Indian (I'll explain further someday for those who are still lost).

Lol, I'm rushing this through! Been typing this on the last day I would be around. Just a heads up to those who are new here! I have been away for National Service since 19 March 2009 and will be back on the 8th of June.

Comments

  1. I like how you can make children at ease while you are photographing them. Nice job, Stanley! Cassandra is very pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! She certainly doesn't mind posing for the camera does she? LOL. Such a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. iban mix indian huh.. no wonder she kind of look fair... but yeah she's pretty..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me the mother-ElizabethSeptember 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM

    One correction Stanley.. not Iban la dear.. Kenyah... you got is all mixed up ahhaha.. nevermind. I hope your mum didn't know that you don't her race ahhah... just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts