David Archuleta Came to My School but I Was Not There

Photobucket

The title says enough. The guy that I followed on tv for 3 months, actually came to my school, and I was not there. HAhah, yes its my school but I'm not studying there anymore. I graduated last year! Sophia, the sister however is the lucky one as she got to meet him up close.

I came back from National Service for a short break two days ago and my mom was going "Oh, your sister will be meeting David Archuleta in school today". My first reaction was "What????". Apparently, they won this radio contest held by Hitz.fm where the school with the highest votes on their website will have Mr. Archuleta in their school.

Call him a sissy boy or whatever. All I care about is that this guy can sing, and he does it damn well.

Check this video out. The Malaysians practically mobbed him when he arrived at the airport! Yeah, we're quite crazy about American Idol. Hei! I think he's the first American Idol contestant to ever visit us in Malaysia!




Now here's the clip of him singing in my school. HAhaha, my sister was SO happy and it was obvious when she came back home. That little girl was smiling all the way.


Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts