Bryan

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hmm....Bryan.... =) He's the hyperactive one of the group, the 3rd child. Very outspoken kid who is not afraid to voice out opinions. I just hope that slight restrain will come with age. Lol, I was playing a game of tetris with him and he never failed to remind me how much I suck in the game.

He's the kind of kid that every photographer would love-expressive and bold. I really had fun with him and his sibling at the playground. Made me feel like a small kid again =) Sometimes they forget that I'm their uncle!

Comments

  1. Ha ha, I love his snaggle toothed smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely boy! Another great collection of photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. The boy did seem to have fun and the smile - PRICELESS! :)

    Out of topic:
    By the way, please change my site from The Asian Traveler to An Asian Traveler. I lost my old custom domain. I have now my new web address http://www.anasiantraveler.com . Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first photo.... look so natural...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your comment about Bryan is really true... he is the type of fear not kids.. really outspoken in his own ways... but with a very big heart when come to giving...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely boy! Another great collection of photos :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts