Stanley Awards- "Wrong Picture of the Year"


Welcome one and all to the Stanley Awards 2008. Today I will be giving out an award, the Wrong Picture of the Year 2008! After browsing through so many entries by so many people over so many countries. Wrong picture of year 2008 goes to...... *drumroll*

Tada!

Hahhahah....this was taken just yesterday during my school's field trip for the Form 5 students. We went to the Pusat Sains Negara (National Science Center) and Planetarium. It was fun, educational, informative and great! I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE GOT TO LEARN SO MUCH! ALL THE INFO WAS JUST SO EXCITING. I NEVER KNEW THAT THE EARTH REVOLVED AROUND THE SUN BEFORE THIS!

Lolz. Well the trip was "boring" in that matter. Many students have been to those places many times over. The good was was hanging out with friends and teachers. It was more how you would say "Oprah" than "Einstein".

About that picture up there, that was taken in the "Zero Gravity" chamber in Planetarium. People got kinda bored and started pushing each other around. And before you know it, WWE!!!
Everyone was slamming into each other just for the heck of it. I, being the one holding an expensive looking camera got some sort of immunity =)

Another highlight was in the National Science Center. I got to play with bubbles!!! It so happened that my school went on the very day when the science center had this "Special Science Day" thing going on. So there's this huge hall where there were lots of interactive stuff. It was great for me considering all the other exhibits were either under maintenances or not working.

You could see from the look of my face that I was fascinated =)

Comments

Popular Posts