Oh how educational!

Just something interesting I saw while I was at KLCC last Sunday. I happened to pass by KLCC's PetroSains. I stopped awhile to recollect all the sweet memories I had of that place. This is by far the most well kept science centre in Malaysia.



Its been many years, but I could still remember my first of many visits to Petrosains-the dinasaurs, the helicopter simulator, and the earth quake generator are the few prominet things that I could remember of that place. And not to forget the "Dark Tunnel" ride!



I was there last Sunday with my friend and we decided to just browse through the gift shop to check out the nifty gadgets on display there (Yes, I admit I am one of those guys who was amazed by a telescope).



I found this very interesting contraption. Say, I don't really know how it works but it sure on sale for some educational purposes. I could imagine kids begging their parents to get them one of these and watch the faces of their parents turn tomato red in the process.


Ladies and gentlemen, I present you.....



Mommy, daddy! I wanna Screw Ball!!


Comments

Popular Posts