Me and the Foxy moms

I spotted some old ladies dancing in an open studio recently at “Jonker Street”. It was really public where everyone passes by there. It was right along a really busy night market.

I saw many people gathering around this joint and there was really loud music pumping. So I went there to check out the commotion. I thought perhaps it was a group of young teens dancing as the music was really “hip-hop-pish”. That was when I saw these old women dancing.

They were pretty good to be frank but I could never imagine in a million years my very own mom dancing like that. And to be doing it in public, I don’t think anyone would be shouting “That’s my mom!”. They finished a number and everyone applauded. They were really sporting and smiled for some pictures too.

Comments

  1. Used to see it before in my areas too...it's a form of exercise for them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts