Festive Delight

I just got back yesterday from my Chinese New Year holidays. Its been a great time in relaxation and rejuvenation. It set my spirit free. I soared above the heavens with the eagles, mesmerized the glowing sun shining down its warmth to the earth.

Man, am I a big fat liar or what.

This by far was the most stressful and physically taxing vacation I have ever had. It was fun no doubt. I ate lots of great food, saw cool places and took some great shots with my camera :) Thing was that I had fever, headache and diarrhea right at the morning of my trip.

That was number one. Next in line is the congestion and traffic jam as my destination was a tourist attraction area which pulls people from all over the place like Singapore and locals. A two hour drive turned to a 6 hour drive. The place for your information is Malacca, Malaysia.

Busy streets of Malacca

It was a great trip overall but I could have had much more fun without the illness especially the stomach parts. I just chowed down the food with the "Care later" principle. I'm currently paying for that right now with even worst diarrhea and stomach aches :(

Comments

  1. Hey there,

    I came across your site via linkreferral and really enjoy it! Keep it up!

    Regards,
    Christoff gouws
    ZAVibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder u have been missing from blogging for so long. gong xi fa chai anyway and happy velentines day.

    shenspeaks.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts