Eurotrip Highlights



I just thought that I might as well put up this collection of photographs here after doing it on Facebook. These are just a handful of shots selected from the massive pile I have yet to go through. That's what happens when you take pictures everyday for almost forty days. You would have seen some of these shots before as I've already started the whole travelogue sequence. (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5) But the rest are a glimpse of the stuff that you will be seeing in this space over the year. Yes, I am going to milk it baby! 

You see, when term starts all I do is study (and obviously other stuff but that's not important). I intend to spread it out so you don't have to put up with constant pictures of my revision notes and lamentations on how medicine is testing my will to live.

The photographs should be in sequence and it will take you through my entire trip; from Madrid to Valencia to Barcelona to Milan to Naples to Sorrento to Rome to Florence to Verona to Zagreb to Hvar to Split and back home. You'll notice two other guys popping up in a number of photographs, Carl and Jordan. They are good friends from KTJ. 

Carl and I often talk about travelling through Europe, being in one place today and another tomorrow. It's almost surreal being able to live through stuff you've dreamt of years ago. I have so many stories to share, some involving these two special individuals who seem to have a knack for getting into trouble. Thank you guys, for turning my simple holiday into an adventure.




Comments

Popular Posts