Winter Wonderland


This year has been relatively warm in Edinburgh because apparently this time last year we were stuck in three feet of snow. So far I've only recall it snowing properly two times so far this year, and the weather seems to be getting warmer as the week progressed. We're having double digit temperatures, this is ridiculous. That means that it is very unlikely that I will be getting a white Christmas this year. 

I tend to paint a very rosy picture of Edinburgh in this space and people often get idea that it looks like the photographs all the time. Well, no! I purposefully choose to go out on photo walks when the sun is out shinning brightly or just right after it snowed. Hence I guess the pictures serves as a representation of the city's potential to look beautiful on good days, which comes rarely in this season.

The family arrived in Edinburgh today. So happy to be seeing them again and I've missed them so much. We'll be spending Christmas together in Edinburgh, and heading down to London after that. Today was very chilled and I brought them around the university campus, and catch up over dim sum. Mom brought me a long pillow (bolster) and I am well excited about that. Whee! I love my bolster.



Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts