Merry Christmas


So glad to get the opportunity to spend the holidays with the family. Cooked Christmas-eve dinner today and set off the fire alarm. We had random hotel staff rushing into our apartment unannounced. And no, I did not burnt anything. The oven was somehow just really smoky. We were told that we were almost at the point where the main alarm would go off and the whole hotel would have to be evacuated.

You know what they say, you've never really cooked till' you set off the fire alarm (Just kidding I made that up). Anyway I hope that you will have a good Christmas and New Years. 2011 have been an amazing year, and I keep saying year after year that there is no way the next year could top the one I just had. So 2012 you have high expectations to live up to. (Lol I am such an Asian parent)

And this is the last post of the year, I am taking a short (well deserved) break and will resume in the new year. Yes, I put stuff up every two days if you still haven't noticed. Blogging is so well integrated into my life's routine it's not even funny! 

Comments

  1. season's greetings, stanley. Hope you're having or have had a most wonderful time with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts