First Snow


Woke up in the morning and people were going on about how it's snowing on Facebook. This actually lead to two sad realisations.

1. The first thing I do in the morning is check Facebook.
2. I found out that it was snowing from Facebook, rather than looking out the window. 

Got to sort my life out!

Anyway, I rushed to the window right away to see for myself. The courtyard was covered beautifully with a thin layer of snow. I had this little burst of excitement and was running back and forth from various windows around the house. Walking around in the snow is another experience in itself. The crunch of my boots against the ice reminds me of the sound you get when hacking into a bowl of ice kacang with your spoon.

Met up with the KTJ guys in the afternoon for lunch at Saigon, that serves pretty decent dim sum. I've been craving for Malaysian food recently (Well, I do most of the time but you get the idea). Made a whole pot of curry chicken that lasted over a whole week. I am now officially sick of that stuff. Yeah the whole cooking food in a large batch thing isn't working out very well for me. It's definitely cost effective but eating the same thing for five meals in a row is not very pleasant.

Exams are next week! Really happy that they've given us a whole week off to revise. This one actually counts so hopefully I'll be prepared enough when the time comes. Studying is actually turning out to be quite a challenge with all that festive spirit looming around. Christmas jingles have been unconsciously looping in my head. Time to get some work done.




Comments

  1. stan the pictures are amazing! can't wait to snow in london too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shanka! You turn will come soon haha. Or come up here to Edinburgh if you can't wait xP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts