Grenade Cover (Bruno Mars) by Sophia Liew

Photobucket

My sister made did a cover recently of this song called Grenade by Bruno Mars. By the way, this guy is good! So far it looks like he doesn't know how to make a bad song. This is one of my favourites of the bunch so I'm glad Sophia did the cover. And I think she did an amazing job.

And by the way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!

I'm so sorry that I could not be home for your birthday. This is the second time my exams are clashing with your birthday. Last time during SPM it was the day I was sitting for my add maths paper. I'll see you though at the end of term which will be in a few weeks and I promise to make it up to you then.

So you're turning 15 today! I sure hope I got that right but I'm pretty sure that you were born on the 18th November 1995. If its not right then it means that there is something wrong with my math.

Its sad to that we only see each other every other week. Plus it won't be long till its time for me to fly away to some foreign country. Less than a year to be exact. Remember how much we used to fight when we were little? And there was this one point in life where we just stopped fighting, not counting fighting over the computer when the television became obsolete in our world. I've always enjoyed your company. You are and have always been such a wonderful sister I am proud to have. We got to make good use of the little less than a year that we have left.


God bless you and Happy Birthday once again.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your sister too! Your sister is only 15? She looks matured for her age, in a good way of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you on my sister's behalf! Haha yeah she gets that alot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts