More Coffeeshop Shots @ Penang, Malaysia

First I apologise for not updating as often as usual. School life has been demanding and requires constant attention and time hence the lack of time for putting my thoughts on cyberspace. I'm having Hari Raya break right now oh and Selamat Hari Raya to all you people celebrating.

This post brings us back to Penang, yet again. What to do? My last trip was to Penang and Phuket! Wait recently I went to Melaka with the youth group from church. Great bunch of people to be with, and literally ate through Melaka. Here's how our first night went starting at 9pm(ish). Hokkien mee, fried oyster omelette, leng chee kang, steamed cockles, squid rojak thing, and the grand finale satay celup at Capitol. That was epic! Had so much food.

The punishment for all that gluttony was food poisoning and I was not the only one. I was forced to stay at stuck at the school's medical centre for the whole night the day after I got back. Plus it was the week where we had Prefect's Night. It went well I think. Timing could be better for the 'Mp3 Experiment' where everyone would play their music players and play the same track which would dispense instructions. Then we had the buka puasa with the prefects chatting at every table, showing the school that we're nice people to mingle and talk with the juniors. Night event went well, it was encouraging to hear all the screams and excitement the various performances by the prefects induce. Haha, I got to use this one little trick I saw while of the cruise ship where you have four people sit on chairs arranged next to each other in a square formation, lie down on each other and we'll pull out the chairs from under them one by one until there are no chairs left. By physics principals they will remain lying on each other, stuck in that position.


Lol how did we end up here? Ok back to Penang.

coffee-shop-photograph-penang
coffee-shop-photograph-penang

coffee-shop-photograph-penang
coffee-shop-photograph-penang
coffee-shop-photograph-penang
coffee-shop-photograph-penang

Comments

Popular Posts