Flying Back

Photobucket
Photobucket
One week have flown by just like that, and it is time to fly back home. Right now I'm just trying to soak in the moment before leaving for the airport; reflecting on the events that have happened during my stay here.

I'm really grateful for the opportunity to be here, halfway across the world. I've been saturated with so much, from the inspiring people I've met to watching the American culture that I have been so fascinated with. By the way, Dr Pepper taste HORRIBLE!

Its crazy how unpredictable life is and how it can lead you anywhere. This thought took so much pressure off my shoulders. So much more at a pivotal time of my life right now, one of those many crossroads which could lead off in different directions. The thought of university applications and how it affects my future can be quite daunting occasional. Maybe I'll look back one day and laugh. Heck, I used to think the same way about UPSR.

Amidst the race for prestige it is easy to loose sight of what really matters. I've always thought that prestige could be the means to meeting your ultimate goal, rather than prestige being the ultimate goal.

Ah, just some food for thought. Flying off soon, take care.

Comments

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts