Siam Paragon Cineplex in Bangkok. Thailand

I have heard so much about Siam Paragon prior from my trip to Bangkok, Thailand. Awesome thing about this mall is the food court, its huge! Had such a good time walking all over the place sampling little things here and there. Bought these Tom Yam sausages which were really good as they had that spicy kick to it.

siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand

Then that night I went to watch a movie with my dad, G.I Joe. Tickets were so easy to get despite it being the opening night. And the lounge area is very wide, obviously built so that people could wait with ease. How come WE never thought about that? lol

siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand
siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand
siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand

Interesting thing about my cinematic experience in Bangkok is this special ritual before the movie starts. I was sitting down with my dad eating my bucket of cheese popcorn, then suddenly everyone stood up and music started playing. It was a tribute to the king! Both of us quickly stood up. The whole video montage was really well done, as it has the whole feel good vibe to it. These people really love their king.

siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand
siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand

Cheese popcorn! I was so excited to buy this. Thought it was such a brilliant idea till' to ate it. It was rather salty and soft, perhaps salty and crunchy would have been a better combination.

siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand
siam-paragon-bangkok-thailand

Comments

  1. i had been here b4 and had blog about it too kakaka~

    in fact, this Paragon Mall had beats shit out of Pavilion KL miles away~!
    our local Pavilion was sucks compare to them ...and most our cinema gone too lame when comparing to them ...
    they got FREE sofa sitting for anyone who go there...
    mahai .. i only find nice lounge here for GOLD class and I need to pay for that ... chi sin~!
    Malaysia cinema was bloody low standard, gold digging and movies were call cut here cut there ... censored here n there despite rating had been rated~! Malaysia BOdoh~!!!

    Thailand rocks~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WUAAAAAAAAAA@@!!!! nice nehx!!!! almost like hotel XD~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm been to Siam Paragon as well....
    Malaysia have no where to win this Mall...
    I love the evening scenery of Siam Paragon a lot....
    Too bad that I don't have much time to shop around and explores the shop in Siam paragon ={

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo are the subs in Thai? Always wondered about that. Because I still like to read my subs when I watch English movies. :P And thats why cinemas in Singapore annoy me with their Mandarin subs only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by!

    HAhaha interesting take on the local cinema-going scene. I guess Thailand is good at taking care of its customers. People will appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, agreed. Siam paragon have very nice evening deco.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking about it, I honestly can't remember! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts