More Jalan-jalan Ipoh

We're back after a long time, to the quaint little town of Ipoh or iPoh as I like to call it. Its a memorable place for me as I had my first BRATs workshop there and went back to senior the following year.

This reminds me that I am in dire need of good food! Its been too long since I've had a GOOD food. Not to be mistaken for expensive pretentious food, I just want good food. The family was supposed to go somewhere today but it got cancelled. Looking forward to the Chinese New Year reunion dinner next Sunday. Good food and cash, what's more to ask for?

ipoh-photograph
ipoh-photograph
ipoh-photograph
ipoh-photograph
ipoh-photograph

Comments

  1. Yes, Ha...Ha..Agree with you.....reunion is one way to get good food and cash but
    hey Stanley, you should start to sell and market your photos!
    Go for food shots and get some pocket money!
    Perhaps you can eat for free and get money at the same time!

    I miss prawn mee so much, desparate for one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhah yeah, I look forward to CNY every year.

    I have thought of selling the shots but not sure where to do it. Selling it as stock photography is very tedious, and loads of criteria since its mean for advert use. Right now I'm just happy taking pictures and sharing them here =D Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Exercise you freedom of speech!

Popular Posts