the eurotrip diary is no more

Okay I've finally decided to forget about the whole eurotrip diary as I have been struggling with it if you haven't noticed. What happened during that period of travel was that every night I would summarise the day in the draft section hoping to eventually elaborate on it. I just can't keep up with all the writing at the moment. So for the time being this space will return to what it has always been, a place where I put up pretty pictures. Perhaps one day I'll revisit those drafts again but for now it shall remain as it is, drafts. 

Photobucket

Hence, here are a bunch of photographs taken in Florence. I found this quaint little shop that offers traditional book binding services. According to the owner they have been in the business for generations. Family traditions seem to have very strong roots in the Italian culture and I find this really interesting.

AND YES. WE'RE GOING WIDESCREEN BABY!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts