Gaza Protestors

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


So apparently I've reached my upload limit for blogger. BOO. That means I will have to go back to uploading images to a third party site and code it here manually. Such an unnecessary hassle. Well that means to date there are 1 gb worth of pictures on this website. 

Anyway, these are some photographs from work last week while on assignment for the news desk. Feels good to be doing some journalistic photography for a change. There's something about it's unpredictability that I find exhilarating. Like how a bunch of chavs randomly came up to the group trying to cause a scene. Shit would have hit the fan if not for the police.


*Disclaimer: I am aware of how complicated this issue is and was covering the event only as an independent party for journalistic purposes.  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts