A place they call home


It's amazing how part of my family get to call a place like this home; a huge space where they can roam about freely (though I doubt that's what they do during their free time since we live in the real world and they actually have real jobs). Then again, not many people get to casually go out on a Friday night to hunt for some babi hutan.

This brings to mind one of my favourite books, My Side of the Mountain. One day, this boy decided to run away and live in the woods. Dad bought it for me a very long time ago. He has really good taste in books and usually get the type of books that I would not usually pick up. I was quite mainstream with my book choices. Those were the good days. Now that I've grown up, all I get are non-fiction books from dad. Still good reads. But The Wealth of Nations will never be as interesting as The BFG.

Comments

Popular Posts