Graze


I love getting stuff in the mail, even though most of the things I get are bills. Sometimes I think that the only reason I buy stuff online is for the joy of getting something in the post. #newlow

Well this company have been offering free snacks for a while now. Finally got round to registering for my free box. The initial turn off was their whole 'healthy food' pitch but I've decided this exam season that chocolates will not be my go-to coping mechanism.

So now you will see me chomping on nuts, trying to convince myself that it taste just as good as Cadbury. (though I don't tend to gravitate towards any specific brand, I don't discriminate when it comes to chocolates)





I thought it tasted pretty good, more so because it was free. You can check them out here.

Comments

Popular Posts